Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Fighting

I read in a few past posts that I didn' t remember much of went on, and that it was due to all the painkillers and the shock of finding out and accepting that I was ill. But there was more to it: I was(am) a fighter. I was told from the very start of my treatment that my job now was to fight the cancer. It sounded like I was joining the army and I had a special mission. I was to focus on this fight and not much more. It wasn't easy on relationships, but I had a mission. I was, I am a fighter.

6 comments:

  1. Yes, Jon, you are an awesome fighter. And we are totally in your corner. We admire and learn from you every day.
    Love, Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love you honey! As does Aaron, your family, and all of your friends and people with whom you have touched with your/our story. Tank you for fighting for us!
    love you

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, Jonathan. You are an inspiration. I will now stop complaining about the stupid little stuff in my life now.

    For the rest of the day, anyway.

    Jim Krieg

    ReplyDelete
  4. Definitely an inspiration. Always.

    ReplyDelete
  5. happy chanukah boo boo
    we lit it up tonight in total there werw 18 people in our home, a chai number.
    i love you

    ReplyDelete