Friday, July 1, 2011

Cancer Photo Sharing Time

Hey.  Jonathan's Cancer here. Jonathan is too sick to make it out of bed today, so I thought it might be a nice opportunity for me to share. Also, I know Jonathan thought these photos were in somewhat bad taste, and could be viewed as hubris, or laughing at the gods, or something weird like that. I wasn't really listening. Anyway, I thought maybe if you get to know me a little, you'll see that I'm not such a bad guy. In many ways, I'm just like you.


This is me, Jonathan's Cancer, at the 2010 Annual Esophageal Cancer Convention at the Anatomy Country Club. That's my uncle, Susan's Cancer. I have a feeling he's gonna beat her Keemo and kill her. He's a great guy. You can see where I get my tumor.                                                        

2 comments: